Step into your power.
Go from talking about change to making it happen.
Talk to Action Coaching offers six fortnightly sessions over 3 months.
I’ve designed a six step framework to accelerate the process for you to optimise mindset, re-calibrate and gain fresh perspectives on how to take brave action. You will align your values to your work and feel a sense of truth and confidence. Through energising sessions you can get to see and feel the change in you, as you step into your full power and do the important work you really want to do.
There has never been a better time to think differently, to be open minded, to get familiar with the unfamiliar, to re-write narratives, to experiment and innovate. Now is an opportune time for you to step up and drive positive change through business and creative channels. Make this your defining moment.
“Why fit in when you were born to stand out? “
The Six Step Framework
Unearth your true motivators
Tune in to your power
Notice the spark
Define what you want
Identify fears and blocks
Clarify your values
Commit to taking action
Unleash your inner activist
Tap into your inner power, skills, unique talents
Set your success criteria
Find optimal mindset
Strengthen you, your ideas
Break down fears and barriers
Free spirit and mind
Position you in today’s ecosystem
Element: Trees, Roots, Earth
Timeliness and relevance right now
Messages: who, what, why, when?
Influence: who, why, how?
Step into your power
Build confidence and gravitas
Alignment to inner truth
Roadmap and critical steps
Freedom and connection
- Clarify what you want
- Align your values and your work
- Find focus, re-energise and prioritise
- Tackle fears and blocks
- Give power to your vision, ideas and plans
- Develop, evolve core messages, strategies, critical steps
- Position you and your work in today’s ecosystem
- Take Action – Review – Assess – Refine
- Sense of freedom, self-expression and empowerment
- Connect to your inner-truth
- Clarity on your mission and your roadmap
- Understand how to connect to your inner truth
- Widen reach, polish personal brand appeal
- Anchor the ‘best you’, build gravitas and credibility
- Design your own unique toolkit to keep you focused and on track
- Core programme: 6 fortnightly sessions, over 3 months
- Option to follow on with either fortnightly or monthly sessions
- Summary notes provided for each session
- Access to coach between sessions via email – 48hr response time Tuesday to Thursday
- Additional ad hoc coaching support in preparation for specific activities e.g press interviews, crisis planning
MORE COACHING PROGRAMMES ON OFFER:
Bespoke coaching programmes, group sessions and webinars.
Ad hoc one to one sessions, each booked as stand alone sessions.
GET IN TOUCH FOR DETAILS
What Clients Say
“I really didn’t expect the change to happen so fast. I am now looking forward to achieving my goals this year. Bring it on!”
Co-Founder, Mighty Social
"I was taken on a journey that empowered me to feel confident in my own authentic style of leadership - having found my voice, I can now grow my influence as a thought leader"
Product Lead, Curve
"Stephanie is an amazing coach who intuitively seemed to simultaneously identify and diagnose both the acknowledged and unacknowledged barriers holding me back. I now feel positive I will step up and achieve what I want.”
Head of Proposition Marketing , Thomson Reuters
”Using her detail-oriented and empathetic approach, not only did Stephanie help with key decisions but I’ve now got an arsenal of tools to draw on for anything from motivating and leading a team to ensuring I stay happy and focused”
Finance Director, Elvie
“Very quickly, coaching helped me identify the personal and professional values that define ‘brand me’, empowering me to play to my strengths."
Deputy Director, Department of Education
"I have been meeting with Stephanie for a few months and she has really fuelled my motivation and kick-started my creativity. She has helped me define goals, implement strategies and fine-tune my management style to be more effective and more importantly, more inspiring. I have looked forward to my sessions and have found our sessions helpful towards making positive change and growth."
Creative Director, Tech Start Up (Client wishes to remain anonymous)